Tuesday, July 08, 2008

An Update & Today's Thought

Just an update, took some time off after the birth of my second son. Gave me some time to think about the weekly blogging and how I want to press forward. I've decided that I am changing the weekly blogs to Tuesdays because Fridays are already hectic with trying to post an audio Podcast and a webshow on YouTube. I think I will also break that up by posting the audio Podcasts on Wednesdays and leave the YouTube show to Fridays. Trying to do too much packed into one day has worn me out a bit. So, stay tuned each Tuesday for a new thought for the day...


"An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. " - Arnold Glasow


There is another old saying that goes, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions..." which is true for the most part. We can talk all we want about what we plan to do with our lives, but it's when we actually sit down and put things to action that causes change to happen.

What is in your craw, deep down that you wished you could change? Write it down and then execute it.

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned." - Peter Marshall


Matty V
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: