Friday, August 03, 2007

Results

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Author Unknown

On some of the previous episodes of "The Fattening of America", I shared from my garden. One episode focused on growth and how just like I weeded, water, & nurture the garden, we also need someone to nurture and grow us in our journey.

Then you start to see results. I am starting to see results in my garden in the form of tomatoes, peppers, and coming this fall - pumpkins. On our own journey, our results don't just include numbers on a scale. It could also include other things like things we can accomplish, clothes that fit better, or physical/mental/emotional changes.

Just because the needle on the scale isn't moving doesn't mean that you are failing. Sit down and make a list of accomplishments that don't include pounds lost. I'll bet you will feel good when you look over the list and see some of the results...


"Sometimes the path you're on is not as important as the direction you're heading." - Kevin Smith



Matty
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: