Friday, June 15, 2007

Skipping out...

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" - Ronald Reagan


This week's episode of "The Fattening of America" I tackled some questions that were raised from the previous episode by some of my subscribers. I've skipped meals on purpose. I've skipped school on purpose. I've skipped exercise on purpose.

You know, I can tell when I skip exercise. I feel sluggish. Right now I am debating on whether or not to walk today. Have a lot of things on my mind and really don't feel like doing it. But I should. I need to get out there and do it even though I don't feel like it. I know deep down that I will feel better once I get out there into the sunshine with my tunes.

Don't skip out of your routine if you can help it. You will know that something is missing...

"The time will come when winter will ask you what you were doing all summer." - Henry Clay



Matty
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: