Friday, May 11, 2007

Simplicity

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

We tend to make mountains out of mole hills. We insist in making our lives as complicated as possible, piling on pressures and emotions and whatever else we can get our hands on.

People cannot believe my accomplishment is due to the 4 simple keys: Commitment, Portion Control, Exercise, & Accountability. Like there had to be something more, some special formula or piece of equipment. No gym membership required, no special equipment or diet.

I myself have gotten lost along the way. I have taken my eye off the prize. I've lost my way. That's why I am blogging about simplicity. I've made my own lifestyle so complicated that I think I may have burned myself out.

I am taking steps to remedy that. It'll take time, and thankfully, I have that luxury now because I have lost so much weight.

Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.


"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo DaVinci


Matty
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: