Friday, November 21, 2008

Resistance...

"If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it." - Olin Miller


It's been snowing here. I like it when it snows because it makes my noon walks more productive. You see, the snow provides resistance when I walk. The more resistance, the more my legs and lower torso have to work, the stronger they get.

Some resistance is good, but not all. Resisting change is one thing that we all tend to battle with from time to time. But if we defeat that resistance and breakthrough - it's there that our beings become stronger.

Don't be closed-minded and resistant to change. Look at the positives and not just the negatives to every change...

"If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done." - Author Unknown

No comments: