Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Small steps

"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something." - Author Unknown

After a lot of procrastination and false-starts, I finally think I am getting back on track with my weight loss regimine. At first I felt overwhelmed, I mean last year at this time I was jogging 5 times a week, biking 5 times a week, and doing 45min/day of exercise on top of walking and other things.

I've heard an old African proverb again and again and it's true - "How do you eat an elephant?" "One bite at a time."

I may not be back to where I was a year ago, but I am doing something. Eventually I will get back on par to where I was and then some.

Don't procrastinate any longer. So you can't jog or even walk without problems. Do chair exercises, bicep curls with soup cans.

You can do something...


"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden


MattyV
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: