Friday, April 04, 2008

Boldness...

"Put a grain of boldness into everything you do." - Baltasar Gracian

Ever dare to be bold? Dare to try something new even though you might fail? On this weight loss journey I have been bold plenty of times and I am always looking for more things to try. Some things stuck with me like running races while others weren't cohesive to my personality or interests.

You need to break out of your mold, step out of your comfort zone and dare to try things. I started with donating blood. Something simple. And it grew from there, 5k races, charity walks, chili cook-offs, speaking in public.

Try something different. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. How will you know if you don't try?

"Freedom lies in being bold." - Robert Frost



Matty
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: