Monday, December 24, 2007

Childhood...

"Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons." - Author Unknown

Christmas eve is here. Can't wait for tomorrow morning, I am a little more excited than my son is for this time of year. Excited to see the looks on his and my wife's faces as they open presents. When I was younger, I anticipated anxiously to see what I had received from Santa - the joy of receiving was all my little heart could understand.

Now that I am older, I am understanding the other side of it - the giving side. I hope my gift to you over the past year has been encouragement, comfort, and maybe a little wisdom thrown in for good measure...

May you and yours have the merriest Christmas ever!


Happy Holidays from Matty, Brenda, Javan, & baby Vander Plow (no name yet)
www.iweighedmorethanjared.com

No comments: