Saturday, October 21, 2006

Looking forward...

"No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven." Phil 3:13,14 NLT


Got a digital scale last night. Needed to as the scale I use at the doctor's office has been broken for the past 3 weeks. My worst fears have been confirmed, I gained 7lbs over the past 7 weeks. I know again that I really cannot compare readings between the two scales, but I tend to think that this is an accurate reading since it is in line with what the traditional beam scales showed.

Having this scale is going to be a good thing. I will be able to monitor my weekly progress, on my fitness program loading screen it said that in a study 75% of those who weighed weekly maintained their weight loss.

Am I a little, teensy bit depressed? Sure, but I will continue to press on towards the goal...

No comments: